STARTUP BATTLEFIELD LATIN AMERICA
Win or lose here is a great opportunity to gain global exposure for your startup.
Deadline is almost here. Apply no later than August 13, 2018, at 5 p.m. PST.
TechCrunch editors will evaluate each eligible application.
Check out if you are eligible:
- Have an early-stage company in “launch” stage
- Be headquartered in one of these countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela; (Central America) Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama; (Caribbean — including dependencies and constituent entities) Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico
- Have a fully working product/beta reasonably close to, or in, production
- Have received limited press or publicity to date
- Have no known intellectual property conflicts
- Apply by August 13, 2018, at 5 p.m. PST
TechCrunch Startup Battlefield Latin America takes place on November 8, 2018, in São Paulo, Brazil.
For more details click:
Best of luck with your application. Start practicing those ‘pitching skills’ as you may be selected to present your awesome startup. Let’s hope, my fingers are crossed for you!
Original Article heads up courtesy of: Ned Desmond